Thursday, November 5, 2009

For Starters

Hey all,

For those who don't know me, my name is Zach Pratt, and I'm a 20 year old senior at Saint Michael's College. Currently, I am going through the law school process. It's kind of hard to update everyone about everything that is going on, so I figured I would create this to help out. If any prospective law school students see this, feel free to shoot me a message asking questions about the process, and hopefully I can help out.

My stats for law school are decent. I have a 163 LSAT score and a 3.84 overall GPA. I'm hoping the GPA will help out quite a bit to make up for the LSAT score, but we'll see.

Schools I have applied to:

Baylor University
University of San Diego
Santa Clara University
University of Georgia
University of Houston
University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign
University of Iowa
University of Michigan Ann Arbor
Notre Dame
University of Southern California (USC)
University of Virginia
Vanderbilt
Wake Forest
University of Wisconsin Madison
Stanford
University of Colorado Boulder
University of Cincinnatti
Boston University
Case Western Reserve University
Chicago-Kent College of Law
College of William and Mary
Duke University
George Mason University
George Washington University
Georgetown
Indiana University Bloomington
New York University
Ohio State University
University of California Berkeley
University of California Los Angeles
Univeristy of Pittsburgh

I have already received three decisions. I have received a full-tuition scholarship to Baylor University, which is really exciting. I have also been accepted to the University of San Diego and Santa Clara University. I will try to keep this updated with decisions and other random thoughts as time goes on this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment