Monday, December 7, 2009

Cincinnati and Notre Dame

So it's been a mixed 4 days. On one hand, I got accepted at the University of Cincinnati on Friday (12/4/09). It is a good school, but not quite as high up as Iowa or Ohio State. I will certainly keep it as a possibility, but chances are I will not be attending Cincinnati.

On the other hand, I received a decision from Notre Dame today. Waitlisted :(. Bummer, I know. It is better than a straight out rejection, though. I'm hoping that I can still get into a top 20 school (Notre Dame is tied for 23), but I guess only time will tell.

In other news, Georgetown has made a decision regarding my admission. It was made last Tuesday (12/1/09), and I still have heard nothing. I'm still trying to determine whether I should be happy (rejections and waitlists are said to go out via e-mail, and acceptances are said to go out via snail mail) or scared. Hopefully I will get a decision soon enough. Pray for me!

1 comment:

  1. I am so annoyed with Georgetown. After all of this waiting around for them to get their crap done. Baby, you'll do better than them <3

    ReplyDelete